RE: Atwater ProSolo Deletable Ramblings 2

To: "'Randy Chase'" <randyc2@home.com>, Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Subject: RE: Atwater ProSolo Deletable Ramblings 2
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:49:59 -0700

Jeff ran Fletcher's car for Sunday morning on his (Jeff's) wheels and tires.
Rich's  bracket broke on Rich's runs following Jeff's.

Jeff did not run the challenge, rich just ran his car with the droplink
disconnected (Rich, feel free to correct if I'm misspeaking!)

> > Had Rod not pushed a little too hard on his left side last
> run, he might
> > have had a chance to catch Jeff.  What really hurt was
> running off of
> > Harrington's index in the challenge!
>
> Yeah well, try running off of Glen Hernandez's index at San
> Bernardino.
> 8( "hey...why does a Corvette get a headstart on a CS car?"  8)
>
> Harrington is doing extremely well. I personally had to talk him into
> running at Atwater, he was not going to. 8)

Yes indeed he is - not a big deal, but someone needs to remind him that he
cannot check tire pressures when switching sides - only when you go back to
grid.

> > P.S. - a great run event, even with the rain, and the two shifts of
> > challenge workers amazed Howard!  Nicely done, everyone.
>
> Agreed. Glad I went.

As Jim Martin indicated - come back and visit at our Divisional!