Re: Rock-bottom-in-cost?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rock-bottom-in-cost?
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:46:31 -0400
On or about 12:08 PM 4/29/1999 , RacerRay52@aol.com did say:
<snip of the rest of Ray's request for a national I class>
>If I am the only one who sees it this way the SCCA and various clubs and
>Regions aren't leaving out a significant number of participants. Short of a
>national survey of some kind there really isn't a way to be sure of how many
>might be in the market for such an autox situation.
>
>That's pretty much what I'm looking for. I have been advised by a few that if
>I don't like the way things are or it isn't fun I should just not do it. A
>close reading of one of my posts and a little memory would reveal that I have
>already said I am happy to find other things to do on Sunday. I got hooked on
>autox years ago. The habit isn't hard to break though. Build it and I will
>come. Leave things as-is and my entry fee stays in my pocket.

..And I want an ESP only for Subframe connectorss and cams to be national
so I can have a nice class for myself whereever i go. I'm sure the DSM guys
would like ESP only for unlimited aftermarket Turbo mods and 4WD cars. And
the folks with supercharged Gran Prixs want smaller pulleys on Family
sedans class...blah....blah....blah

"S-C-C-A" not "B-K" If you want it your way, buy a whopper or four with
that entry fee.

Karl