RE: Neons

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Neons
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:20:37 -0600
1995 Plymouth Neon, 51k miles (Items replaced under warranty), 3 front hubs,
3 front motor mounts, 2 rear motor mounts, 3 struts (all rear) and 3
recalls. It has never left me stranded and I have driven the crap out of it.
The rev limiter is about wore out I think. Still gets 32 MPG no matter what
I do. Unless I tow the trailer then only 25. Been through 3 sets of tires
and 1 set of brakes. Total cost to own has been nothing but wear items.
Insurance is cheap 360.00 for the year. BTW, it's for sale or will be traded
in on Saturday if the guy buy's the wife's Expedition.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster