Neons

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neons
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:17:14 -0400
>I saw my car sitting sandwiched between a couple of other Neons in the
>parking lot yesterday. <snip>

I know the Neon is an excellent autocross performer, but do you ever get
bored driving such a cookie cutter car? :)  Most of you have the R/T or ACR
packages, but aside from the gawdawful optional stripes on the R/T, only
someone who knows Neons quite well can eyeball one and distinguish it from
the average grocery getter - and I admit that I'm not one who knows Neons
that well.  The same can be said about the many Hondas out there as well -
who but a Honda nut can tell the base model from an EX (or the new Si)?  Me,
well, I'm lucky if I see one other 320i like mine in a week, and even that's
rare... :)

    - Justin
      '83 BMW 320i, HS
      '95 Mercury Tracer - yes, I drive a cookie cutter too, and am just
joking around :)