Re: SP Proposal

To: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>,
Subject: Re: SP Proposal
From: "gene" <gfelber@rxttm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:28:39 -0500
High side?  I disagree, particularly considering how finicky 3rd gen RX-7s
can be with regards to modifications.  Moreover, I guess it depends on how
competitive one wants to be, e.g., the Tri-Point RX-7 has a $4,000 set of
coilovers.  Heck, I've a '93 with only modest engine mods that total $4500
(ASP legal, of course) and I have yet to touch the suspension, wheels, or
tires.

It's always much less expensive to buy a car that's already modded.

Cheers,

Gene

Gene D. Felber, Ph.D., M.S.P.H.
Epidemiologist and Biostatistician