Re: Solo Vee - SEB

To: msirota@isc.upenn.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo Vee - SEB
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:07:22 EST
In a message dated 4/1/1999 10:49:10 AM Central Standard Time,
msirota@isc.upenn.edu writes:

<<  With the F500 back in CM,
 we'd all see a lot more local competition, and could once again be a
 major force at Nationals. >>
First, I don't understand the logic behind this statement.  Why would it be
better for local competition?
Second.  What would be a major force at nationals?  CM with F500's in it?
Why is this important?  What does this 'force' gain us?  Deeper trophies?
Third.  What does classing on a local level have to do with classing on a
national level?  If your region wants to class FF's, F500's, and Yugo's all
together what's stopping you?  And if what you do proves too be good to be
true then share the success with the rest of the country and why we ought to
consider it.

If and when the situation in F Mod plays out as you predict it will then your
ideas make perfect sense to consider.  Until that time I believe they'll only
serve the purpose to inflame and to scare potential members away from joining
F Mod (with either flavor) for fear of losing their class after they make
their investment.

Bruce Dickey