RE: Top 10 Reasons to Come to the Dallas/Ft. Worth National Tour

To: "'Mike Bultemeier'" <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: RE: Top 10 Reasons to Come to the Dallas/Ft. Worth National Tour
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:57:18 -0500
Mike Bultemeirer wrote:

> And the lot is how big?

I believe the portion of the lot that we are using is 1800' by 600'.
To borrow a phrase from a really bad movie - "Size does matter."

> Is it true that in Texas a "Shitload" is a unit of measure?
> "Look Pa theres a shitload of cows out in that field"
> Ha

Webster's Dictionary - that's Bubba Webster, a noted Texas cattle
rancher from the late 19th century - defines a "Shitload" to be a
unit of measurement causing the observer to exclaim "Golly!  That
there's larger than a mess o' women waitin' to get into Macy's on
a sale day."

> Mike(Can't wait)B.

John "No, not that one" Engstrom

> Engstrom wrote:
>
>> OK, I know it's still two weeks away, but seeing as how I'm a member
>> of the hosting region, I thought I would put this list together to stir up
>> some interest in any of you that are still undecided on whether or not
>> to come to the National Tour in Ft. Worth.
>>
>> 10.  Chance to drive around the actual Texas Motor Speedway 1.5 mile
>>       oval and show Jeff Gordon how to drive through turn # 4
>> 9.   The parking lot on which the event will be held is bigger than the
>>       state of Maine

[SNIP]

>> 6.   Did I mention how big the event site is?

[SNIP]