Top 10 Reasons to Come to the Dallas/Ft. Worth National Tour

Subject: Top 10 Reasons to Come to the Dallas/Ft. Worth National Tour
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:29:37 -0500
OK, I know it's still two weeks away, but seeing as how I'm a member
of the hosting region, I thought I would put this list together to stir up
some interest in any of you that are still undecided on whether or not
to come to the National Tour in Ft. Worth.

10.  Chance to drive around the actual Texas Motor Speedway 1.5 mile
      oval and show Jeff Gordon how to drive through turn # 4
9.   The parking lot on which the event will be held is bigger than the
      state of Maine
8.   Course designed by none other than Roger "The Real" Johnson -
      Who couldn't use more practice on one of Roger's courses?
7.   The event is recommended by four out of five doctors for their
      patients who autocross
6.   Did I mention how big the event site is?
5.   Coming to the Tour is better than reading Scotty's complaints on
      Team.Net about the lack of 18" race rubber. ;-)
4.   Coming to the Tour is better than read Mark Sipe's posts about anything.
      ;-)   (Just kidding Mark - we all love ya!)
3.   Breathe free air for the entire weekend!
2.   More cows, less cow cars!

And the number one reason to come to the National Tour in Texas...

1.  National levels events are _FUN_!!!

John "No, not that one" Engstrom