Re: Rev limiter on Eclipse GS-X?

To: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Subject: Re: Rev limiter on Eclipse GS-X?
From: "Fedja Jeleskovic" <Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:42:59 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Yes, our cars have rev limiter and for 95+ cars is at 7500 RPMs. We also
have an option to move this limiter higher up or even remove it completely
if you wish. So far, running it up to 8000 RPMs, did not seem to create any
problems with the engine (valve float or similar things) equipped with
stock valves/springs.

As usual, for any info regarding any DSM car, check this web site:
http://www.dsm.org

Have a good one

Fedja

Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com> on 03/17/99 01:33:34 PM