Re: Racing Cadillacs!!! and more ...

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: Racing Cadillacs!!! and more ...
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:42:25 -0800
Ain't that the truth, Jim?!?!?  If it shows up, we can "usually" find
a place to class it!!! 8<{)

We've had a "company car" Caprice run here and, many years ago when I
was fighting with Chrysler Corp over my prototype Shelby Charger, I
even ran one of our mobile news units...a 1980 Plymouth Arrow
pick-em-up with the orange light bar on top blazing away!!!

Never seen an Isetta, though!  But we did have a DP Saab Sonnett show
up a few years ago and throw a wheel coming through the finish.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman