Re: Why not? / Autox on TV

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Why not? / Autox on TV
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:35:32 -0600
Phil Vanner wrote:

> If there were a way to differentiate ProSolo2 as the televised sport, so
>  that those of us who autocross at the local level can remain
> uncontaminated by the publicity, I'd say fine...

I think that's where this is coming from.  When discussing TV coverage
of Solo, I at least, am thinking exclusively about ProSolo.  There would
be little to no trickle down effect to our local events.  (Good!) There
would be little to no interest in it either, IMO.  Pro has the goods.
Make it "Pro", and the rest will take care of itself.
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese