Re: I have a course designs

To: Popsracr@aol.com
Subject: Re: I have a course designs
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:34:26 -0800
Sounds like a plan, Jim!  About ten years ago, we ran one that was the
basic outline of a Corvette.  About five years ago, I designed one in
the shape of the Playboy rabbit.  Everybody bitched about the ears
(including ME!) but the rest was a lot of fun.  The little maps of
road courses in Autoweek can also be a good source of inspiration (if
they still publish them...I dropped my subscription several years ago
because I just didn't have time to read all of them!!!)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman