Total ECLIPSE of BS

To: jamies@mrj.com, BRUBEL51@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Total ECLIPSE of BS
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:41:02 PST
Jamie,
Thanks for the input,
All this GS Whining has got me in a huff,  Does anyone of these
complainers know what it's like to drive in BS in anything BUT a
miata,,, Come on people Relax, The definition of b stock is Miata's and
cars that can't beat a miata but are too diffrent to be anywhere else
Give it a rest and drive..  When was the last time you heard a 914
driver complain because he is uncompeditive, or Any other car in BS, It
is the nature of the game, live with it... Or buy the car to have, I
made my decision because I love my car not because I NEED to win..
Otherwise I would buy the miata.. and save money..

Actually I think The 914 is C-stock material anyway, the 3series bme
G-stock, and my 4 cyl Z3 Well There is no place for it,  if we are gonna
have a spec Miata class, then have one, make it BS and take the other
cars out and let them play elsewhere...
If not Fine I'll live with it..

Jeff
BS underdog Z3 1.9