RE: I have a course designs

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I have a course designs
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:01:46 -0600
> I've got an incredible course design that can be as different as anything
> you've ever driven.  It's an amino acid sequence of a recombinant
> protein that

One technique that may work if people have enough room is to take the layout
of a road course.  The people designing them put in a lot of work to make
them.  Obviously, some adjustments would need to be made to the details.

I remember one course that everyone loved.  The event master then told
people which course he had used as the basis for it.