Re: D Stock BMW 318ti

To: "Ron Katona" <ron3b@cris.com>, "Digest Auto-x" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: D Stock BMW 318ti
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:56:19 -0600
>The big disadvantage compared to the Neon is weight. The ti weighs in at
>2750-2800 lb. What's an ACR weigh - under 2300?
======================
WHAT THE????   2750-2800 pounds for a late model 318ti hatchback?  Is this
true?  The darn things are no bigger than a Ford Festiva or a Geo Metro.
What in the world is BMW doing to make them so heavy?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix