Re: Wisconsin

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wisconsin
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:59:16 -0600
"I may not know where Gurnee is, but I sure as hell know where Johnsonville
is! "

I decided to play the role of guinea pig and (knowingly placing my own
personal safety in jeopardy) went to McDonalds to order a McBrat.  For the
record, there is no sauerkraut or cheese but they are indeed tasty
Johnsonville brats.  I've been told they are now available in
Illinois.  Apparently the cheesehead takeover has begun.  GB Packer jackets
and White Celica's with IL plates have been spotted south of the border
(auto-x content).  Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

Jeff "I can't wait for the snow to melt" Cashmore