More Meridian stuff

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: More Meridian stuff
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:24:30 -0600
Pax results, Ouch!  This years HS index is gonna hurt.  I had dry runs both
days.  For info on index changes from last year see
http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/rtp.html

"I've just seen too many local courses where nearly all the newbies were
caught by B.S. tricks with cones."

I'm not a big fan of tricky courses either.  I thought the Meridian courses
were challenging, rewarded those who pushed it and punished those that
pushed it too far.  The only problem on Sunday was making sure there was
enough time between cars to reset the course.  The Chicago box was huge,
the smaller ones can be obnoxious.

"When and where is the  Oscoda CENDIV divisional event?"

The official Cendiv BFG series site is at
http://www.qtm.net/~mcoz/cendiv/index.html  It has the schedule and lists
Oscoda as Jul 17/18.  Cendiv has a pretty good ES field avg 6 or 7 cars at
each event.  Those darn Fessler people won the year end ES/ESL titles last
year.

Jeff