Re: Delorean - Good or Bad?

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com, pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: Delorean - Good or Bad?
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:05:36 PST
Andy,
Are you sure your not confusing the Delorian Withg the fiero, I know all
4cyl fiero's used this 2.5l "Iron Duke" I have only seen one Deleorian
Up close and it was 6 cyl powered 2.8l chevy if I'm not mistaken, The
delorian Is MUCH bigger then the Fiero and being Stainless Much heavier
I don't think the man who Fathered the GTO and Firebird, Would Have let
that motor into his car, Fur crying out loud It can't even move the
Fiero..

Jeff Lloyd
Recovering Fiero Racer