Re: Chevy Cavalier

To: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chevy Cavalier
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:32:01 -0800 (PST)
The GM Performance Parts catalog lists a few pieces that will work.
Lots of different parts for things like gearbox chain drive, swaybars,
etc. allow mixing and matching if you have access to a junkyard.  The
suspension is similar to the larger Beretta/Calais/etc. so you might
try asking how those cars are typically set up.  J-cars aren't classed
very competitively in SP but could still be fun to thrash on.

Good luck,
Craig Blome