Re: Delorean - Good or Bad?

To: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: Delorean - Good or Bad?
From: Mark Noeltner <mnoeltne@ezl.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:53:18 -0600
Yup. I found that much out during my research on the Web. It's a PRV-6,
built jointly by Peugot, Renault, and Volvo, just as Mr. Czarnecki wrote.

More details on that type of stuff at http://www.dmcnews.com/

I've gotten a lot of replies ranging over pretty much all over the map on
this car. I still haven't seen much on autocrossing, although the more I
learn about it, the more I think it won't be competitive in B-Street
Prepared. I don't see it listed anywhere in Stock class, so it goes
straight to Street Prepared and goes toe-to-toe with the 'Vettes.

Still, it'll be a memorable car to drive, if maybe not very competive.

Thanks again to everyone who replied, and keep 'em coming if you have more
stories and info on these cars.

Mark Noeltner
'95 Probe GT G-Stock
Maybe an '81 Delorean DMC-12 in BSP?? Stay Tuned!