Re: Removable Rearview

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Removable Rearview
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:43:13 PST
Now I agree if it says I cant so be it, But I glanced in my '99 rule
book and did not find that statement, I did see it on the web page?
I take it the rule book is right there for it falls under the Not held
down by perm. fasterners and can be removed like my ashtray, and cup
holder, Both of them clip in and I take them out, But for diffrent
reasons, (Because they could become projectiles at >1 g's
but I guess so could the mirror.

Jeff