News about the Fort Myers ProSolo...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: News about the Fort Myers ProSolo...
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:30:23 -0500
        This is just in from the head of the Fort Myers club.

        Carl

>From: DHutter@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:18:47 EST
>To: carlc@iname.com
>Subject: Re: E.R. meeting
>
>Carl,
>     Just a reminder Gulfcoast Autocrossers has a school on Saturday morning
>the 27 with open practice in the afternoon and on Sunday the 28,  Event #3 in
>our "Florida's Toughest Mile" series.  This is the last chance to tune your
>car for the ProSolo in Ft> Myers on March 6&7,  Welcome Party on Friday
>evening March 5 with registration and Tech,
>     At event #3 on the 28 we will have a Straight start so everybody can
>practice thier Hole Shot for the ProSolo.
>     Tell everybody this is a great opportunity to attend the ProSolo,
>normally they are not this far South in Florida,  If we have a great turnout
>SCCA might want to keep coming back,  But we need everbodys support to make
>that happen.  If anybody hasn't sent in thier entry,  Don't delay.
>     In our last mailer we mentioned the new classes,  We will be increasing
>engine displacement in Street Touring 1 to 3.1 litre to mach SCCA class,  Our
>Street Touring 2 class will be for the same type of cars that are over 3.1
>litres ( V6 engines)
>and our Street Touring GT will be like ESP with some restrictions.
>     Hope to see you and everybody else soon.
>Dave Hutter - President
>Gulfcoast Autocrossers

                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!