Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:15:00 -0800
Eric,

I won't try to expand on what Lloyd and Rob have already said because
they both hit the nail right on the head.  However, I would suggest to
you that a good off-the-shelf brake fluid without having to plunk down
the big bucks for Motul, AP, Wilwood, and some of the others is
Castrol LMX. You can pick it up for less than $10/quart at Pep Boys.

Then I would suggest you get in touch with a British car supply house
and buy a Gunson EeziBleed.  It's a pressure bleeder that uses air
from a spare tire to force fluid through your system.  Costs about
$40.  Next, go to a junk yard and pick up a Neon master cylinder lid
that you can modify to work with the EeziBleed.  (That means drilling
a hole in it!)

Now you don't have to pay your neighborhood garage to bleed your
brakes for you.  You can bleed them anytime they need it in less than
30 minutes all by yourself.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman