Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...

To: rsmith@bfmni.com
Subject: Re: Tiny bubbles...o...o....o....o.....o...
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:17:49 -0800

rsmith@bfmni.com wrote:

> AND as far as the silicone based fluids - are the wet
> and dry the same since I've heard that they are not hygroscopic?

I don't know about the specs, Rob, but I put silicone fluid in the
Mini when I first built it.  I also replaced every component of the
brake system from master cylinder to plumbing to wheel cylinders.  I
had a mushy pedal from day-one, no matter how many times I
pressure-bled the system.  I finally got fed up, flushed it all out
with alcohol, and replaced it with Castrol LMA.  MUCH better!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman