Re: Early Series 5 question--

To: <110156.3206@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Early Series 5 question--
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:19:09 -0700
The chances are high that this engine and trans came out of an early car,
perhaps an early series 4 or a series 3. The late series 4 cars, about the
last 4,000 or so ALL had full synchro transmissions. I think holly green
wasn't used until the last year of series 5 production, so it was probably
Forest Green, a color that some are convinced is an identical match for
Holly Green, though I think there is a difference.