Windshield Wipers

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield Wipers
From: RSWiser@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:49:55 EST
I have rewired my Series I with negative ground.  I have everything working
except the wipers.
On the wiper motor, there are three wires.  1. Ground 2. Green wire 3. Green
wire

I presume the two green wires go to the switch.  Looking at my wiring
diagram, it looks like one of the green wires goes to ground also, but when I
test each of the green wires it does not go to ground.  My wipers were
working before I rewired.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong.  I connected both
green wires to the switch and nothing happens.  I have power at the switch, I
tested that.  Am I supposed to have a ground wire on the switch also?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rob