RE: apology in order

To: "'schristie@mail.usfli.com'" <schristie@mail.usfli.com>,
Subject: RE: apology in order
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:01:40 -0400
I second that. All I have ever received was much appreciated help,
assistance and information from an uncounted number of Alpiners. It's easy
enough to have this kind of individual filtered out from sending or
receiving notes from this site.

Eddie
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX -        Being restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Parts car