apology in order

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: apology in order
From: "Chris Avery" <cavery@ctel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:30:49 -0400
here I am contributing to the negativity. the language that I used was
uncalled for. no excuse for publicizing my frustration in this manner. I am
not an a!!%^&* and I should not participate in the stupidity. so I won't.
accept my retraction and sincere apology for again using this fine alpine
forum for less than it was intended.
also, while I am at it...... no one is more appreciative than I am for the
help that I have received on the DeSoto. that is the great part about this
site. caravans being brought together, parts being found, jokes being
exchanged....... that's the site that I want to be a part of.