Re: apology in order

To: "Chris Avery" <cavery@ctel.net>
Subject: Re: apology in order
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com (Scott E. Christie)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:08:27 -0400
Yes, an apology was in order because I'd like to think we could keep our
conversations on the high road.
HOWEVER, in Chris' defense I will say that Sabirfocla@aol.com shot a
sarcastic, negative email at me last week when I was commenting on what
radios would be considered original to Alpines.
I kept it offline and responded but I also know of others who have been
"attacked" by this person.
I'm not familiar with who this is but I must say Sabirfocla@aol.com you're
making quite an impression. Keep it up and I'll lobby TJ Higgins to have you
removed.
Scott Christie