Mustang Owners site?

To: Alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mustang Owners site?
From: Dan Amidon <damidon@gilsongfx.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:18:58 -0400
Hello everyone,
I know that this is kind of a strange request for a Sunbeam group but, I
have a close friend that is personally responsible for helping me get my
1963 Alpine Series 3 GT out of my parents field and start restoring it.
He owns a powder coating company and has been helping me powder coat
everything that I can take off the car.
Anyway, he owes a 1965 Mustang 350 GT and he is looking for a similar
web site to Ian's as well as a list like this for him and his car.
Any help that any of you may know of would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan Amidon
P.S. I am slowly convincing him that my car will someday beat his on a
road track.
Wish me luck.