Re: Brake anti-squeal goo

To: apmcgregor@home.com, berghult@juno.com
Subject: Re: Brake anti-squeal goo
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:41:55 +1030
Believe me, I do. I only touch the brakes at the last moment, and then I
make sure I am gripping the wheel tightly and have a leather strap between
my teeth. Ouch!

Seriously, they are worst when cold, once they are fully warm they only let
out a 'yelp' until the pads are really pressing hard on the disc.

Cheers,
Paul.
S3 ST - A head turner, but for the wrong reasons! ;-)