Re: 1600 vs 1725 / Chevy Rods / Isky / Lifters

To: <GSTROM99@aol.com>, "Alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 vs 1725 / Chevy Rods / Isky / Lifters
From: "Greg Locke" <glocke@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:20:58 +1300
Yeah, but the roller rockers are generally made of lightweight material,
that further reduces inertia in the valve train, allowing the valve to more
accurately follow a more radical cam profile. And as you say, this more
radial profile is less likely to stress out the guides and valves so much.

greg