More Tools

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Tools
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 00:56:41 -0400
I am posting this for a friend who has been a great help in supplying
spares for our car. I always feel like a kid at Christmas when I go
visit him. So if you need any of these items give him a call.
 I also heard today that our SV got a mention in the latest British Car
magazine, in an article by Burt Levy, about his visit to Columbia's
Jaguar show. Guess I will have to run out and get a copy... anyway here
is the info on the tools
Superslim spanners from Alpine/Tiger factory tool kits correct as per
factory parts manual. State size needed - $15 per spanner. There are
some King Dick adj. spanners left at $50ea. Give Eric a call evenings at
803 408 0206 [east coast]