Re: Shiny plastic

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re: Shiny plastic
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:05:52 -0400 (EDT)
Anybody out there got some recommendations as to material,
manufacturers, and/or tinting media?
Thanks in advance.

David Sosna
S4 GT V6 with a cracked steering wheel that I want to fix.
--------------------

     David,  What I gather from your signature is that you are looking
for a material with which you can repair your steering wheel.
    Last summer at SUNI lll  I  won a starter kit of POR 15 which is a
rust stopping and inhibiting paint like material. In the kit was
promotional material for their steering wheel repair kit which contains
material to fill the cracks and to resurface the wheel.  You might look
into it. If you'd like , I can fax the 4 page description of the process
to you. It seems to me that someone on this list is a distributor of POR
15. The phone # on my starter kit is 1-800-729-1796.
    All the usual disclaimers apply here.
   Have you considered a leather steering wheel wrap? :)

Rob Nanzig
67SV