Re: [6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] seeking easy TR6 windage tray & oil baffle design
From: dmo <osternd@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 09:27:16 -0400
Thanks for pointing that out.  I looked in my Haynes manual and no
mention of it.  Even though it supposedly covers later years of the TR6,
it show an early pump with no attached screen (though there is one that
covers the full sump), and therefore no adjustment instruction.
Checking the factory manual, it does mention the 4.25 inch measurement.

Dale O