Re: [6pack] Supplier of bad bolts

To: "John North" <johncnorth@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Supplier of bad bolts
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:16:02 -0700
        John:

        BPNW has a good track record. If the bolts were bad they will
make good and find you some good replacements. I would also expect that
they would also figure out if their supplier needed to be replaced. It's
just a shame that there are so many suspect products out there. The good
news is that you spotted the problem before buttoning up the motor.
Having a rod bolt let loose in 500 miles would have been a whole lot
more inconvenient.

        Vance