Re: [6pack] 02 sensor locations

To: "'Triumph 6 Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] 02 sensor locations
From: "Calvin Allen" <callen@molycop.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:31:26 -0700
I have a TR6 with a standard exhaust manifold.  I drilled two holes in the
manifold(One in Each Bank) to mount O2 sensors.  I have run the car for 1
year without any concerns.  I thought the manifold might crack, however no
problems or leaks.  I have the TBI conversion running with a megasquirt ecm.

73TR6
Calvin

Subject: [6pack] 02 sensor locations

Where is the best place to locate sensors...   Nelson Reidell suggests
in the middle of the down pipes.   I have the 76 double pipe system,
so I guess I need two sensors and a switch to get readings off both
carbs.   Any suggestions or advice?

John North
6pack@autox.team.net

http://www.team.net/archive