Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter

To: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>, "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:32:21 -0800
We have  the spin  on adaptor  on the 70 TR6, i use  NAPA Gold 1516
filters (by WIX) or if you can find WIX filters the  number  is 51516
... there was an exhaustive, destructive test conducted a few years
ago (I  think by TeriAnn)  and these filters were found to be far
superior to the others  ... FWIW  Fram was the worst  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh