Re: Dash Lights

To: johnehorton@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash Lights
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:45:10 -0500
  John,

 Probably the best and easiest solution would be to disconnect the wires from
the back of the rheostat and connect them directly. This will cause the loss of
the rheostat function and your dash lights will be on "full bright" all of the
time. Of course with these cars that really isnt a problem but rather a
solution. You can just leave the rheostat in the dash for appearance.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108