Re: Hardtop Storage

To: James Henningsen <trguy@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Hardtop Storage
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim,

I have stored my hardtop on end leaned up against a wall with success. I just
put the top on my car last weekend, but for the last 2 years it has been in a
closet in my apartment that way. It doesn't appear to be any worse for the wear
for standing on end, and it takes up a lot less room that way. Just put some
sort of non-slip soft something down on the ground like an old piece of carpet.

Kendall
San Clemente, CA