RE: TR6 prices

To: "'jhaeg'" <haeg1@mninter.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 prices
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 15:17:56 -0400
Sports Car Market magazine has an online price guide
http://www.sportscarmarket.com/resources/price-guides.php that you have to
be a gold member to access.  Gold membership costs $7.95 per month.  Might
be worthwhile to join for the time you'll be looking/selling.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
We're at it again!  Fifty British car owners will be driving their vintage
British cars in the 2006 America's British Reliability Run to raise money
for kids with diabetes.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more about
the run. Thank you!