Re: Fuel delivery problem

To: mgc4@cdc.gov, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel delivery problem
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 14:29:37 -0500
Michael,

My guess is that you have a piece of crud obstructing fuel flow
somewhere in the system.  The key to me would be that the tank was
almost empty the first time everything started to happen.  I had a
similar problem when I switched to an electric pump and to TBI.  It
would run very poorly, loose power and stall.  I wouild stop to inspect
things.  When I did, the obstruction would move, allowing gas to get
through the system.  Sometimes the particles from the tank would lodge
in such a way to allow sufficient fuel through the system, other times
not.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)