RE: Doin' it today!

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Doin' it today!
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:47:19 -0700
        Dead body?

        Hah! That is merely an impropriety, like getting caught making
out with your cousin.

        My dead body was that the fork pin had sheared, and rather than
fix it, my DPO
welded the fork to the cross shaft. The welds were so crappy that they
broke, where upon
the car was sold to me (I knew there was trouble, but I wanted a
project).
        Or, how about installing the head gasket upside down so that it
blows? Huh? How
about that? Or maybe discovering your DPO installed a hot cam but reused
his old lifters,
wiping out a cam lobe. Betcha can't beat that one.
        I got a million of em, and all on my 6!

        Count yourself lucky if that is the only "dead body" you
discover.

        Now about getting caught with your tongue in your cousin's
mouth...

        Vance