RE: Grose jets

To: <DaCRANEz@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Grose jets
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:00:11 -0700
        Mike:

        Interesting that you installed the Grose needle valves. Weren't
happy once you got everything
running right? Needed to  suffer a bit more, did we? Perhaps you are
Catholic, and felt guilty
that everything was going well?
        If you reset the float height, then everything should be fine. I
suspect that the valves
are not sealing, and allowing the fuel level to rise even though they
are "seated". Does the engine
load up and die eventually at idle? If so, they aren't sealing.
        I can't offer any advice, really. You are in uncharted territory
as far as I am concerned.

        Cheers,

        Vance