RE: Engine minutia

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Engine minutia
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:27:23 -0700
        John:

        While moving the plug wires is a hack, it is not a bad one.

        The more important issue is why can't you get the dizzy out to
fix it? That is a more worrisome question than moving the plug wires.
Since you should be able to do so easily, I would wonder about improper
clearances, etc and would want to resolve that question before startup.
        As for the location of the screws, Roger Williams has detailed
photos
in his book.
        The studs for the rear engine plate go at the top center of
the block, just below the head.

        Vance