Re: Engine minutia

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine minutia
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:48:02 -0700
John---If you are referring to the two 3/8 inch dowels to locate the
bellhousing to the engine backplate, there are two holes dedicated for
this. They should be at approx. eight and two o'clock. The other (14?)
holes aren't large enough to accomodate this diameter.
The rear engine plate also has dowel pins to locate it. These two holes
will be the only ones that have no threads. I don't recall their clock
locations. They have an odd diameter, like .355.

Dick

triumphs@autox.team.net Subject: Engine minutia

John wrote:
I should have also asked about the stud placement for attaching the rear
engine plate(duh)   Thanks again   John