Re: Suspension problems

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension problems
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:28:30 -0700
Russell---You must be referring to the bracket that connects the tube
shock link to the frame.
Glad you found it. Sharing our oversights is a way to help others.

What to do about the weather on S.W. Pa.?
Well...I used to live in Pittsburgh. There's a great road that goes all
the way to So. Cal. and....One more TR out here couldn't hurt!

Dick

Russell wrote:
Dick
Can you tell I'm all red in the face? I found the problem today.....I
put the top bracket on upside down. I can't believe I didn't see it. It
wasn't till I ws doing some measuring that I realized what I had done. I
really feel pretty stupid. Like I always say "No sense being stupid
unless ya show it".
Thanks for all the help. I read this 6 pack e mail every single time I
get it and I sure have learned a lot of things that I have used this
past winter. Can't wait till I can help someone.
Thanks a million.........now do ya think you could do something about
the weather. The high today in South Western Pa. was about 35 degrees
and snowing.
Russell
73 TR6