TR Shaft Seal Info

To: 6Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Shaft Seal Info
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I'd share something I discovered with the group...

Tonight while putting my differential back together, I discovered the two seals
labeled "Rear Differential" by the DPO are obviously not for a TR6. A little
bit of research on the internet led me to the Chicago Rawhide website
http://www2.chicago-rawhide.com/parts_lookup_457012.htm If you click on the
"click here" for parts interchange it will open up a subwindow that will allow
you to type in the Triumph seal part number. It will then provide a cross to
the CR seal part number.

Cheers,
Ron W.
'71 TR6