Re: Dizzy question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dizzy question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:40:00 -0800
Vance----There is a product from MAR-HYDE that has a rubberized
undercoating. It is a satin black to more or less match what I see as
original, on both below the door strip and the fenderwells. Yes, it
comes in a rattle-can, but does a good job, giving a pebble-like finish.
Got it at Pep Boys some years ago.

Dick

Vance wrote:
Undercoating ramblings
                Listers:
                I forgot something; What
do you recommend for the rocker panels? Should I use the same stuff as
for the undercoating? I don't want to use Satin back enamel from a
rattle can....
                Vance