RE: Dizzy Question

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dizzy Question
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:46:32 -0500
Cool - thanks Vance and others who responded. I understand the mechanics now
just not sure I want to do the job myself.  I will check with one of our
club members (bribe with beer) to come over and lend a helping hand.  I
really appreciate the feedback to the problem.

Almost ready to head to the Gathering in NC! Unfortunately, I can't make the
Mitty :(

Jim Henningsen